How to Make an Easter Chick Wreath
Want to make a wow this Easter? Ready your army of chicks and get gluing! This chick wreath is so easy to do, but it looks really amazing, and is sure to be a hit with the kids.
Skill Level: Beginner
Time to Make: 2 hours (not including drying time)
- Corrugated cardboard (from a cardboard box)
- Easter chicks 6 pack (approx 12 boxes) » (in whatever colour you prefer)
1. Cut a circle of card approximately 30cm diameter. Cut a smaller circle out of the middle to make a wreath shape.
2. Put a line of glue from the middle to the outside of the card. Place a row of chicks onto the line, pressing their feet into the line.
Top Tip!…Press the feet well in to the glue.
3. Keep putting lines of glue and rows of chicks on them as shown.
4. Fill in the gaps with chicks.
5. Keep going until you have filled in all the gaps.
Top Tip!…Make sure that the chicks extend over the edge of the cardboard to hide the edges.