On your marks get set, make! Most people have cardboard tubes hanging around the house, why not upcycle one and turn it into a super cool car, ready for the craft race track!
Let’s get making . . .
How to Make a Cool Car
Time to make: 45 minutes, plus drying time
Suitable for: Beginners
You Will Need
How to Make
- Paint your cardboard tube and wait for it to dry.
- Cut a rectangle out of the top of the cardboard tube towards the back of the car.
- Cut a semi-circle and a rectangle from the foam to create the windscreen and seat.
- Choose 4 large buttons and glue to each corner, to make the wheels of the car.
- Stick 2 small buttons to the front as headlights. Beep beep, you’re off!