How to Make a Bunny Box Frame
This bunny box frame is enough to make anyone hoppy – I mean, happy. It’s enough to make anyone happy this Easter. It’s the perfect way to create a charming, spring-inspired gift for a loved one, or simply add a seasonal touch to your home décor. You can customise the colours, change up the featured animal or add your own message to make this extra personal.
Tutorial by Krissi McGilton.
- Glue stick »
1. Choose a 12 x 12 inch sheet of paper to be the background to your picture. Pastels are always a great colour palette for spring and Easter.
2. Lay out your bunny stickers on your paper before you stick them down. This way you can swap colours and shapes around until you are happy with your design.
3. Peel off the back of your stickers and place them down. If you want to add text to personalise your picture, leave a corner of your paper free.
4. If you’re adding text, use your alphabet stickers to spell out your phrase.
5. When placing your picture into the frame, use a glue stick to adhere the paper to the backboard. Make sure you stick the picture the right way to the hanging fixings on the back.
6. To finish, assemble your frame together.