How to Make Paper Plate Angels
Hark the herald angels sing… time to get crafty and make your own chorus of paper plate angels! Kids will love getting messy with some glitter glue, pipe cleaners and paper plates for this angelic make!
1. Cut out a quarter slice of your paper plate, we will use the quarter as the angels dress.
2. Place the gap in the plate to the top and use the glitter glue to create a pattern on the wings.
3. Shape a halo with a tinsel pipe cleaner, glue in the centre of your plate.
4. Glue the quarter piece at the bottom and decorate in glitter glue
5. Cut a circle for a face and draw on some eyes and lips. Glue in the centre.
6. Use wool for hair, cut several strands and glue into place.