How to Make Moss Mache Eggs
Bring nature inside this spring with some moss mache eggs. This make is unbelievably easy, but looks so trendy and effective – and it’s perfect for bringing some more green inside your home!
1. Plug the glue gun in and allow it to heat up – this will take about five minutes.
2. While you’re waiting for it to heat up, take your moss out of the packaging and tease it apart a little, breaking it into smaller bits to make it easier to stick down.
3. When the glue gun is hot enough, begin adding a bit of hot glue onto your egg, then immediately stick down some moss on top – be careful not to burn your hands!
4. Continue doing this until you have covered the whole egg. Leave to dry for about 10 minutes or so.
5. Use scissors to trim the moss down on any area where it looks a bit thick and obscures the shape of the egg.