How to Make Mason Jar Candle Holders
Make some beautiful glittered mason jar candle holders for your home, or fill with a homemade candle and give as a gift with a tag tied around the neck. Experiment with different shapes or colours to switch it up!
Tutorial by Krissi McGilton.
2. Stick the heart shape to the front of the jar using low tack double sided tape.
3. Spray the jar in a thin coat, leave to dry. Turn the jar upside down and spray again. Leave to dry. Repeat until your have desired coverage.
4. Remove the heart.
5. If you want to add more detail, use the PVA and paintbrush to draw around the heart shape or use some washi tape to mask off the top of the jar and paint on the PVA.
6. Over a scrap piece of paper, sprinkle the glitter over the jar. Leave to dry.
7. Add ribbon or string around the neck of the jar to decorate and a tag for a lovely gift.