In early preparation for Christmas, I have been busy making some beautiful glitter baubles. They’d not only look good on a Christams tree, but also hung on cabinets and other places around your home – you could even attach them to a homemade wreath!
How to Make Glitter Baubles
You Will Need
- Polystyrene ball
- PVA glue
- Floral foam
- Pearl head pins
- Ribbon or twine
- Paint brush
- Kebab stick
How to Make
- Start by preparing the surface that you’re working upon with an old table cloth or newspaper.
- Pierce the polystyrene ball with a kebab stick and completely cover the ball with PVA glue.
- Shake glitter all over the ball and leave to dry in floral foam.
- Leave the Styrofoam ball to dry for around two hours.
- To make the string that will allow your bauble to be hung, cut a length of ribbon or twine, fold in half and knot. Place a pearl head pin through the knot and into the Styrofoam.