How to Make Easter Bunny Cookies
Easter isn’t Easter without a few scrummy treats – and what better sweet treat is there than Easter bunny cookies? Easy to make, they are an ideal project for the kids to get creative in the kitchen and have something they’re proud to eat afterwards!
Made with thanks by Krissi Drew
Suitable for : Beginners
Time to make : One hour, plus cooling time
- Make your cookie dough as per the recipe. Roll out to about 1cm thickness, then use the bunny cutter to cut out your shapes.
- Bake on a baking sheet as per your recipe instructions and allow your cookies to cool completely before decorating.
- Using the white icing, roll out two small balls to make the bunnies cheeks, and when gluing them in place, squash them slightly to make them oval shaped.
- Add a nose and two petal shapes for the ears in the pink icing, and glue.
- Finish by decorating your bunnies with black decorating icing, giving them eyes and whiskers. Add the sugar carrot toppers if you want, with edible glue.