How to Make an Ombre Tree Christmas Card
Add a bit of ombre to your papercraft with this glittery ombre tree Christmas card, and recreate that classic snowy winter scene you’ve always dreamed of.
By Suzie Attaway.
1. Take a sheet of ombre paper and cover the front of the card blank.
2. Stick a ‘Happy Christmas’ wooden sentiment to the top of the card.
3. Apply some glue to the surface of three wooden tree toppers. Sprinkle each with a different colour glitter, and tap off any excess.
4. Stick the trees to the front of the card at varying heights.
5. Starting at the bottom, glue mini pom poms to the card in gradually decreasing amounts as you work up the card.