How to Make an Intricut Unicorn Box Frame
Create a fun unicorn themed gift for the magical-obsessed loved one in your life with a bit of die cutting! Use our new range of Intricut dies to make a unicorn box frame that you can personalise with their name and favourite colours – it’s so easy, you wouldn’t believe!
Tutorial by Danielle Bigland from Chunky Monkey Crafts.
1. Choose your phrase and print onto pearlised paper, then cut this to the size of the frame back. Align the text to the right to leave space for the unicorn.
2. Die cut the unicorn from self adhesive glitter funky foam and attach to the space, all the while conscious of leaving a several inch gap at the bottom for later.
3. Use self adhesive letters to add the name of your recipient. Alternatively, die cut the name from some alphabet dies, using the self adhesive funky foam.
4. Cut some stars from American Crafts 6×6 glitter paper using the star punch, and dot around, along with some pink and clear gems.
5. Finally, small pink seed beads were used to scatter at the bottom of the frame. To do this, place the frame face down on a flat surface. Leave face down until the back of the frame is replaced to avoid a bead disaster! Attach the work to the frame back and replace the back to the rest of the frame.