How to Make an Intricut Scrapbook Page
Document your adventures with this intricut scrapbook page layout, showing you how to add a bit of die cutting to your scrapbooking – it doesn’t just have to be for cards!
1. Trim down the atlas paper so that it fits across a double-page spread in your scrapbook – we’ve made ours a little narrower than the pages to allow for a vellum strip at either end to add texture.
2. Punch holes at travel destinations across the map. Run thread from one hole to another, securing any loose ends on the back of the paper with craft tape. Once all of the holes have been threaded through, secure the paper to the scrapbook with double-sided tape.
3. Use the full stops from American Crafts gold foiled thicker stickers to apply over each of the holes.
4. Stamp each of your destinations onto white cardstock and secure to the map (for a guide, please see the project image). Create a frame for the bottom left-hand corner of the left page and pop in one of your favourite snaps.
5. Die cut a globe from gold card and use foam pads to secure to your layout.
6. To finish add alphabet and arrow stickers to further embellish the pages.