How to Make an Intricut Champagne Wedding Card
Raise a toast to the new Mr and Mrs with this pretty champagne wedding card! Using one our new Intricut dies, it’s easy to recreate but looks so special; the perfect card to commemorate a very special day.
Tutorial by Lynn Whinn.
1. Select 3 contrasting patterned papers. Cut one the same size as the card blank, and attach to card with double sided tape.
2. Cut the a second rectangle of paper as before, this time 1cm smaller on all sides. Position centrally and attach with double sided tape.
3. Cut the third sheet 1cm smaller again on all sides. Using a die cutting machine, an oval die and the 3rd piece of paper, cut the shape from the centre of the paper.
4. With a contrasting piece of plain paper, use dies to cut out a congratultions sentiment and a mr & mrs and set to one side for later.
5. Using a pearlised sheet of paper, cut out the champagne flute die.
6. Attach a piece of net to the back of sheet 3 with double sided tape. Secure sheet 3 on top of sheet 2 with double sided tape.
7. Position the champagne flute die cut, the congratulations and mr & mrs die cut in place with pva glue.
8. Attach the lace trim with double sided tape down both sides of the card. Glue mini flowers in place.
9. Finally, glue gems randomly around the champagne flute.