How to Make an Easy Noel Christmas Card
Make Christmas simple this year, with an easy Noel Christmas card design. All it takes is a beautiful topper and some pretty printed ribbon to come up with a card that you can replicate easily in bulk.
By Lianne Springer.
1. Colour in your wooden Noel topper with your silver marker pen and set to dry.
2. Take your black fine line pen and draw snowflakes straight on to your card blank. Use different sizes, shapes and patterns for variety.
3. Cut a length of ribbon to flit across your card blank, apply glue stick horizontally across the centre of your card blank.
4. Cut two small pieces of ribbon and glue in an ‘X’ shape on the right hand side of the card,on top of the ribbon strip.
5. Finish by sticking your Noel topper on the centre of the card.