How to Make an Easy Bunny Card
Sometimes simple is best, especially when it comes to card making! If you don’t have a lot of time, or want something quick and easy, we love this easy bunny card by Emily Dawe! It’s also perfect for an invite to an Easter egg hunt…
1. Either draw a bunny head and ears freehand onto the back of a piece of pale pink paper. Or download a template, trace it off onto thin card and use this to draw round, then carefully cut it out.
2. On the back of a piece of deep pink paper, draw two inner ear shapes, roughly around 5cm in length. Then draw around the top of a pen lid twice to get two small circle shapes for the cheeks.
3. Position the inner ear shapes on the bunny’s ears, trimming down if necessary, then sticking in place with a little glue. Lightly draw the bunny’s face with pencil, you can have a practice on a piece of paper first if you don’t feel confident.
4. Go over the face with a black fine liner and stick the cheeks in place.
5. Finally apply some glue to the back of the bunny’s head and press down onto the card front, lining up the edges neatly and pushing out any air bubbles. Trim off any excess paper that hangs over the edge.