How to Make an Easter Bunting Card
If in doubt, add a little bunting – that’s what we always say! If you’ve not got a lot of time to whip up an Easter card, this bunting card is a fab idea to use what you already have to create something pretty and practical!
Tutorial by Emily Dawe.
1. Cut two lengths of twine just slightly longer than your card. Apply a thin line of PVA glue across the card, where you want the twine to go – using a glue bottle with a nozzle will make applying a thin line much easier to control. Stick the twine in place.
2. Cut out HAPPY EASTER from the gold foil hearts, and arrange below the two lengths of twine to get the positioning right.
3. Peel off the backs of the stickers and press in place. If you place them down gently you can still move them again if necessary.
4. Tip out the packets of paper flowers and start layering them up, alternating colours and sizes. Use a little glue to stick them together.
5. Continue making up layered flowers until you have X then start sticking them above and below the twine
6. Intersperse some of the small flowers in between the large flowers. Leave to dry, then trim off the excess twine.