How to Make a Tribal Headress
Skill Level: Beginner
Time to Make: 30 minutes
1. Cut a strip of fab foam approx. 4cm wide. Cut out a semi-circle shape of fur.
2. Find the middle of the foam strip and with an overlap, glue the fur to the back. Allow to dry.
3. Glue small feathers of marabou trim to the curved edge of the fur and allow to dry.
4. Glue a pipe cleaner to the top and bottom edge of the foam strip and add pom-poms in between to decorate.
5. Position the large feathers evenly for the top of the headdress and glue them in place to the back of the fur. Leave to dry.
6. Carefully cut a slit at each end of the foam. Thread a length of ribbon through both slits to form an adjustable headband.
7. To wear the headdress, tie the ribbon in a bow.