What goes zzub zzub? A bumble bee flying backwards, of course! To make this super fluffy, super cute pom pom bumble bee, all you need is some yarn, felt, wiggly eyes, glue and scissors – And your little ones will soon bee buzzing away! Plus, you don’t have to stop at just one, why not make enough for an entire hive to hang around your house and garden?
How to Make a Pom Pom Bumble Bee
Time to make : Around an hour
Suitable for : Beginners
You Will Need
- Yellow yarn
- Black felt sheet
- Yellow kids craft pom pom
- Wiggly eyes
- Yellow glitter glue
- Large Clover Pom Pom Maker (optional)
- Tacky glue
How to Make
- Using the pom pom maker and yarn, make a large pom pom. If you don’t have a pom pom maker, you can of course make your pom poms the traditional way!
- Cut black stripes and wings from the felt and attach with glue.
- Stick wiggly eyes to pom pom.
- Decorate wings with glitter glue.