How to Make a Penguin Couple Christmas Card
Bring some romance into your card making with a festive penguin couple Christmas card that is bound to bring a burst of warmth to whoever opens it!
By Lianne Springer.
1. Choose your favourite backing paper, using your ruler and pencil, draw a strip 3 inches tall by 6 inches wide. This will fit along the bottom of your card blank.
2. Cut your strip using scissors or a paper trimmer.
3. Measure a length of ribbon 6.5-7 inches long.
4. Apply glue to the back of the ribbon and lay carefully across the top of your paper strip keeping the ribbon as straight as possible. Tuck the ends of the ribbon around the back of the backing paper and stick down.
5. Apply glue to the backing paper strip and stick to the bottom of your card blank.
6. Choose your favourite character topper and add to the top half of the card. You can also add a smaller topper to the ribbon to add extra interest.