How to Make a Papercraft Tee Pee
Tee Pees are historically from the plains of North America, and were made from animal skins. In modern times, they are more commonly made from canvas. Make your own with this how to make a papercraft tee pee project.
Suitable for : Beginners
Time to allow : 45 minutes
- Coloured pens or pencils
- Tacky glue
- Pipe cleaners
- Mosaic pieces
- Glitter glue
- Tipi template printed onto white card
- Download Tee Pee Template »
1. Colour in your tee pee with pens or pencils.
2. Cut out your tee pee and fold along the dotted lines. Dab glue onto the tab and stick the ends together.
3. Stick pipe cleaners and feathers into the top of your tipi to decorate. If you like you can add extra decorations to your tee pee by sticking on mosaic pieces or adding some glitter.
And you’re done!