How to Make a Lollipop Stick Puzzle
This lollipop stick puzzle is an easy peasy craft. Kids will love painting their own picture on the lollipop sticks and playing with the puzzle once it’s all made. We made our puzzle from 14 lollipop sticks but you could use as many as you like – the more you use the harder the puzzle will be!
- From the Giant Box of Craft »
- Selection of lollipop sticks
1. Line up all the lollipop sticks next to each other and masking tape them together.
2. Use a pencil to draw a picture onto the lollipop sticks. This can be anything you like, but make sure you draw on every stick.
3. Fill your picture in with paint – the brighter the better! Leave to dry.
4. If you want a little sparkle, add a coat of glue to specific areas on the puzzle and sprinkle glitter on top. Leave to dry then tap off the excess glitter.
5. You can also add sequins to the puzzle, but make sure they are glued onto the sticks and not over the joins!
6. Remove the masking tape, then simply mix up the lollipop sticks and put the puzzle back together!