Say “thank you, teacher” at the end of Summer term with this simple-to-make project. No matter the stage of your children’s school life, I’m sure that this how to make a lion gift set will still go down a treat with the teach! – Because nothing is as unique or well-received as something that’s been lovingly handmade.
How to Make a Lion Gift Set
You Will Need
- Lion rubber stamp
- Luggage tag
- Straight-cut and zigzag scissors
- Patterned paper
- Ribbon or cord
- PVA glue
- Sweets or favours
How to Make
- Write or rubber stamp your message onto a piece of craft paper and glue to a luggage label.
- Cut a lion mane shape from patterned paper and a head shape from plain coloured paper then glue into place on the label. Draw an outline to the face with a black pen.
- Cut a strip of patterned paper one-third the height of the bucket. Add a zig-zag edge with decorative scissors then drop the strip into the bottom of the bucket.
- Tie the label to the bucket with a short length of ribbon, and fill with your gift.
- Cut a piece of craft paper and glue to a piece of patterned paper. Cut one edge with decorative scissors as shown and glue to the card front.
- Follow step two above and attach to the card blank.
- Write or stamp your message below the lion head.