How to Make a Honeycomb Santa Card
Nothing shouts Christmas quite so much as the holly jolly man himself, Mr Santa Slaus. These fab new honeycomb Santa toppers are fantastic for adding a touch of classic Christmas to your card making, with an authentic Santa sized belly to boot!
Designed and made by Suzie Attaway.
1. Cut and stick a piece of diagonal stripe paper to the front of the card.
2. Measure and cut a smaller sized piece of red glitter paper and stick in place on the card.
3. Follow with a smaller piece of patterned paper, and a smaller piece of green glitter paper.
4. Glue a Honeycomb Santa to the middle of the card.
5. Cut a length of ribbon and tie a neat bow, or use a pre-made bow. Stick to the top right hand corner of the green glitter paper.
6. Add a stick-on sentiment to the bottom of the green glitter paper, followed by two red buttons.