How to Make a Hello Spring Lamb Card
Take a look at the tutorial below to find out how to make your own Hello Spring lamb card. Dovecraft » have a brand new collection for Spring, and we’re so excited to show you the gorgeous papers and embellishments that we’re stocking this Easter!
- Cover front of card blank in peach gingham paper from the Dovecraft ‘Hello Spring’ 6 “ x 6 “ Patterned Paper Pack.
- Trim a piece of blue plain paper from the Dovecraft ‘Hello Spring’ 6 “ x 6 “ Plain Paper Pack slightly smaller than the card blank.
- Trim a piece of plain green paper and a piece of patterned green paper to the same width as the blue paper, but tear both along the top edge, with the plain green taller than the patterned green.
- Overlap and glue the two pieces of green paper to the bottom half of the blue paper and glue this to the gingham paper on the card blank.
Top Tip! Glossy accents works as a strong glue underneath items as well as adding a glossy finish on top of projects, a fabulous multi-purpose staple for your craft supplies.
- Freehand cut two cloud shapes from the white plain paper in the pack and adhere to the blue paper.
- Place a lamb character topper on the ‘grass hill’, use more foam pads underneath if you want to.
- Stamp ‘Happy Easter’ from the stamp set in black ink on a piece of smooth white card. Trim out with scissors and mount on foam pads to the bottom of the card.
- Glue a few little paper flowers around the stamped sentiment with Glossy Accents or similar.