How to Make a Frankenstein Pom Pom Shooter
These frankenstein pom pom shooters create the perfect Halloween explosion! Just fill them with light things like plastic spiders, sequins, googly eyes and pom poms. Then take aim, pull back the balloon and FIRE!
1. Cut the bottom off the paper cup then paint the cup green inside and out. Leave to dry. 1. Cut the bottom off the paper cup then paint the cup green inside and out. Leave to dry.
2. Cut a zig zag strip from the length of a piece of craft foam and use double-sided tape to stick it around the top of the cup.
3. Glue on the google eyes and a small pom pom nose.
4. To make the bolts, thread four beads onto the centre of a 10cm piece of pipe cleaner. Fold the pipe cleaner in half and twist the beads in place. Repeat to make 2, then poke through each side of the cup. Press down inside the cup and add a little glue to secure.
5. Cut the long part off the balloon and stretch it over the top of the cup. Add a line of glue around the balloon to keep it in place.
6. Add a little smile and a scar or two and you’re ready to create some Halloween explosions!