How to Make a Foam Egg Wreath
Get egg-cited for this egg-tastic Easter make for the kids! All you need is a pack of foam eggs, a paper plate and some glitter glue to create something colourful and fun for Spring!
1. Decorate twelve foam egg shapes in a variety of simple patterns – stripes, spots and zigzags – using glitter glue or glue and glitter. Allow the glue to completely dry.
Top Tip!…As an alternative glitter glue and glitter, use stickers or gems to decorate the eggs.
2. Cut out the centre from a white paper plate to use as the base for the Easter wreath.
3. Arrange six egg shapes evenly around the paper plate and glue in place. Arrange the remaining six egg shapes over the top and glue in place. Allow the glue to dry completely.
4. Make a bow from a length of wide ribbon and glue to the front of the wreath.
5. Form a hanging loop from ribbon and attach to the back of wreath with sticky tape. The wreath is now ready to hang up.