How to Make a Festive Flamingo Christmas Card
Think flamingos are just for summer? Think again, with this festive flamingo Christmas card design! Get those woolly jumper patterns out in bright colours and add some cold weather accessories for a flamingo that’s ready to shout about Christmas to your friends!
Tutorial by Suzie Attaway.
1. Cover the front of the card blank with a square of tree patterned paper.
2. Cut a strip of bauble paper and stick along the bottom of the card.
3. Measure and cut a narrower strip of green speckle paper and stick horizontally along the middle of the card.
4. Stick a length of present washi tape along the bottom edge of the green speckled paper.
5. Add a ‘Ho Ho Ho’ thicker to the card, along with a flamingo felt topper and a felt tree topper. Finally stick two buttons either side with glue.