How to Make a Die Cut Christmas Tree Garland
Looking for a quick decoration to rustle up at home? Grab your Big Shot and get cracking on this simple die cut Christmas tree garland for a decoration that won’t disappoint and will come together from your stash.
You Will Need
Craft EssentialsHow to Make
- Cut recycled cardboard to size of die and cover with double sided adhesive sheet.
- Peel off backing and adhere fabric, smoothing out any creases.
- Place a piece of scrap cardstock (larger than die shape) on top of the fabric, then position the whole thing on the die right side facing down.
- Cut your tree
- Stick end of twine to bottom right reverse using tape (use image as a guide), then wrap around tree working up towards the top, and securing with more tape on reverse as you go.
- Die cut baubles and star topper from the gold & glitter card stocks and stick using glue.
- Repeat steps 1-6 until you have desired number of trees and fix to length of string with tape on reverse.