How to Make a Crayon Box Frame
Let the kids get creative for Mother’s Day and give mum a gift to treasure for years to come; grab a frame and some crayons, and let loose their artistic streak with this heartwarming crayon box frame project. Don’t forget to fill with crayons before you give it to her!
1. Start by cutting your paper to size. Remove the back board from the frame, and trace around it onto the paper with a pencil.
2. Cut out the shape using scissors.
3. Let the kids draw a nice picture and message for mum using crayons.
4. Once they are done, empty the crayons into the front of the frame, making sure they sit on the bottom edge.
5. Use double sided tape or glue to stick their picture onto the backboard, then place it into the frame again and secure.