How to Make a Christmas Washing Line Card
Have a bit of fun with your Christmas cardmaking and try out this Christmas washing line card – full of classic Christmas icons, hanging on sweet little red bells!
By Suzie Attaway
1. Cover the front of a square card blank with holly patterned paper. Then measure and cut a strip of stripe paper and stick along the top.
2. Add a paper sentiment to the strip paper with glue.
3. Position the felt toppers on the card at equal distances apart, staggering heights then glue in place.
4. Measure and cut varying lengths of red & white twine and glue from the bottom of the stripe paper to the top of each felt shape.
5. Finish off by sticking a mini bell to the top of each piece of string with strong glue.