How To Make a Bow Garland
Using our free template and downloadable patterned papers, learn how to make a bow garland! You don’t need many extra materials for this fabulous project. Simply cut round the shapes then use glue or a stapler to fix the pieces together. Once you’ve made your desired amount of bows, string them a long a pretty length of ribbon, ready to decorate your home this Christmas.
Designed by Elizabeth Moad for PaperCrafter magazine.
How to Make A Bow Garland
You Will Need
- Downloadable papers from PaperCrafter magazine
- Online template from PaperCrafter magazine
How to Make
- Download and print the templates and patterned papers. Cut out two bow tails and one centre piece from your desired paper.
- Cut out a main bow piece from a folded piece of patterned paper, as indicated on the template.
- Open out the main bow section. Fold one end into the centre, pattern outwards. Hold it in place and fold the other side over. Staple the centre together.
- Attach the centre shape around the middle of the bow, securing on the reverse side. Stick the two bow tails on the reverse.
- Repeat this process, using either one pattern for each bow or contrasting designs, until you have made ten in total. Secure them to a length of cord.
Even More Inspiration . . .
You can find plenty more inspiring Christmas papercrafting projects and printables on PaperCrafter magazine’s website. Click on the links below to be taken through to the website or subscribe by clicking here and get your first three issues for just £6* and never miss out on any projects from PaperCrafter.
*Terms and Conditions apply – please refer online for details