How to Make a Bear Christmas Card
With only a few months to go until Christmas, get ahead of the game with this great festive make and start on your cards while there’s still plenty of time! Our How to Make a Bear Christmas Card is super simple, making it a brilliant project for beginners or a quick craft for those with more experience.
1. Start by covering your card blank in a sheet of the snowflake paper from the Christmas Ice Blue Paper pack, using double side tape. Trim away any excess paper stock using a paper trimmer.
2. Draw a rough mound shape on the grey cardstock, making sure that it is the same width as your card. Secure to the card using double sided tape.
3. Draw a Christmas tree shape on the green cardstock and stick onto the right hand side of the card. You can stick as much, or as little of the tree on the card as you like. Trim off any excess cardstock using a paper trimmer for a nice clean edge.
4. Apply the bear topper using the double sided pad on the back.
5. Apply small white Pompoms to the card using tacky glue.