How to Decorate Reindeer Bookends
Take Christmas decorating to the next level with a pair of reindeer bookends, perfect for brightening up the kids’ room during the drab winter months! Instructions by Krissi McGilton.
1. Paint the bases using the grey acrylic paint, excluding the reindeer. You may have to do two coats. Leave to dry.
2. Once dry, paint the reindeer using the red acrylic paint. Leave to dry.
3. On one side, paint the reindeer antlers and hoofs with PVA glue, sprinkle with red glitter and then shake off the excess glitter. Then repeat on the other side.
4. Thread three red bells onto the ribbon then tie round the neck of the reindeer and secure with a bow.
5. To finish, stick on two googly eyes, one on each side on the reindeers head.