These are the rules which apply to your participation in our #HobbycraftHeroes Competition.
By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree please do not submit your entry.
1. The promoter of the competition is Hobbycraft Limited (“Hobycraft”, “we”).
2. The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Hobbycraft employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the competition.
3. To enter the competition, complete the form on this page, telling us about who you have nominated and why.
4. Only one entry per person. Late, invalid or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries.
5. One entrant will receive a trolley dash up to the value of £500 at a Hobbycraft store.
6. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Hobbycraft reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
7. The winner will be chosen at random by computer from all qualifying entries. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
8. We reserve the right to withdraw the competition at any time.
9. Successful entrants will be notified by email.
10. If successful entrants do not respond within 30 days of email notification we reserve the right to offer the product to a runner-up or to re-offer the product in future giveaways.
11. Any images you upload as part of this giveaway must be your own work and must not infringe the rights of any other party. You must own the copyright in any image you submit and it is your responsibility to ensure it was taken with the permission of anyone featured and that they consent to you submitting the entry for the purposes set out in these terms and conditions. If an image shows any person under the age of 16, you must have received the consent of their parent or legal guardian to make and submit the entry.
12. Copyright in any images you submit remains with you. By entering the giveaway you grant Hobbycraft worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual licence to feature any or all of the submitted videos in any of our publications, websites, social media and / or in any promotional material.
13. A selection of images submitted may be published in albums on Hobbycraft’s marketing material and publications. We may publish your photo, name and comments. We will not publish your email address or other contact details.
14. To get the winner’s name send a stamped self-addressed envelope to #HobbycraftHeroes Competition, Hobbycraft Limited, 7 Enterprise Way, Aviation Park, Bournemouth International Airport, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 6HG.
15. The personal information and contact details you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the competition, including contacting winners.
16. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the competition or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
17. The competition is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
18. References to Hobbycraft in these rules are to Hobbycraft Limited, Competition, Hobbycraft Limited, 7 Enterprise Way, Aviation Park, Bournemouth International Airport, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 6HG.