Easter Decomache Animals
Brighten up your home with this cute rabbit and duck duo, a great decomache project to get stuck into on a rainy afternoon with the kids.
You Will Need
- Paper covered polystyrene duck and bunny rabbit
- Acrylic paint
- Decomache paper
- Decomache glue
- Decomache brush
How to Make
- Paint the tummy and beak of the duck with the acrylic paint and leave to dry.
- Whilst the duck is drying tear or cut the decomache paper you wish to use for both the duck and the rabbit.
- Starting with the rabbit, spread a thin layer of glue onto the area where you wish to start applying the paper. Apply the paper on top of the glue and then add another layer of glue on top. Make sure that every piece of the paper is covered with glue, removing any excess with the paintbrush.
- Continue to apply the decomache paper, layering the pieces of paper as you go.
- Leave to dry.
- Decomache the rest of the duck and leave to dry.
- Decorate with ribbon.