Have an hour to spare? Then have a go at making one of these quick and easy moustache mugs by Hannah Read-Baldrey.
This fun make is a great one to do with the kids. These moustache mugs can be personalised with your own ‘moustache’ and are really easy to make. Do a whole range of different shapes and sizes of moustache – they’ll look great grouped together on a tea tray and make a great Father’s Day gift!
DIY Moustache Mugs
Skill level : Beginner
Allow : One hour plus drying time
You Will Need
How to Make
- Draw out a moustache shape onto paper and cut out, this will be your template.
- Simply draw your moustache shape on the mugs using the ceramic pen.
- Allow the paint to dry overnight before you use the mugs.
Hints and tips
- Ceramic paint may need baking in the oven, so check instructions.
- Why not cut out cardboard moustaches in different colours and fix to guests’ drinking straws for fun party drinks?