DIY Glitter Tea Light Holders
With just coloured glitter, something to cover and a little Modge Podge, you can make these beautiful glitter tea light holders to give as a gift, or keep for yourself!
DIY Glitter Tealight Holders
What you need
How to Make
1. Choose a design. Think about where you want the glitter on your candle holders and also what colour glitter you want to use.
2. Mix your chosen glitter and some glue into a bowl. Make sure you add lots of glitter. It may feel like you have added too much but it really is the more the better!
3. The next step is to gently cover your chosen area with the glue and glitter mixture using a paintbrush.
4. When you have completely covered the area with the glue you can add extra glitter by carefully shaking it evenly from the glitter shaker. This gives a more even coverage.
5. Leave the glue to dry.
6. When the glue has dried spray the glitter covered area with hairspray to seal. Take care not to get hairspray on the lenses of the glasses.
Whetted your appetite? There is lots more glitter inspiration on our Pinterest page.