2 Ways to Personalise Ceramic Eggs
Nothing beats a bit of personalisation, so we’re always looking for new ways to add that personal touch to our makes – including at Easter! I originally wanted to personalise ceramic eggs so I could use them as place settings for my Easter table, but they work great as a gift too.
- Ceramic egg kit »
- Gold sharpie » or paint pen »
1. Start by deciding what kind of font you want to use. I wrote out a name on the computer and kept changing fonts until i found one I liked.
2. Either work from the computer screen or print out your name or initial, then copy your font in pencil onto the ceramic egg. Think of each letter as a shape rather than a letter, it makes it easier to recreate. Make sure your word runs straight across and is evenly spaced. Remember, you can always rub out any mistakes!
If you don’t feel confident drawing freehand, you could also use an adhesive letter stencil and trace through this, or draw straight in Sharpie through it.
3. Take your gold pen and trace over the pencil marks, then fill in the empty space inside the letter. Work from left to right so you don’t smudge anything!
4. Leave to dry in a place where it won’t roll around – I’d recommend an egg cup!
5. Rub out any visible pencil marks with a rubber.