2 Ways to Make an Intricut 21st Birthday Card
Celebrate a special birthday in style with a handmade die cut 21st birthday card. We’ve used one of our new Intricut range of dies to create this card, all you need is some pretty papers to create something stunning!
Made by Kathy Hodson from Made It Bespoke
Front fold card
1. Take a 6×6 card blank and fold the front back in half to create the front fold card base. Cut turquoise pearlescent butterfly paper to 5.75 inches square (approx. 14.5cm square) and fix to the inside of the card.
2. Cut floral pink pearlescent cardstock to 2.75 inches x 5.75 inches (approx. 7cm x 14.5cm) and attach to the front flap of the card.
3. Cut turquoise foliage paper to 4.25 inches square (approx. 10.8cm) and top with a pink card 4 inches square (approx. 10cm)
4. Cut the heart die from turquoise card stock and glue on top of the pink card. Top with the numbers cut from pearlescent card stock.
5. Cut a range of leaves from turquoise card stock and petals from pink and white cardstock. Fix to the bottom left of the card layering using foam pads. Add gems to the centre of the flowers.
6. Layer a pink tulip flower and white tulip stem on the bottom right corner of the pink card and add a turquoise tulip leaf. Fix this panel to the front of the card.
7. Finish with a bow in the top right corner made from satin ribbon and three flower embellishments in the top left corner.
Turquoise Heart Card
1. Cut a piece of turquoise foliage card stock from the First Edition Paradise Crush pad to 6.75 inches x 4.75 inches (approx. 12.2 x 17.3cm) and fix the spotty turquoise card stock cut to 4 inches x 6 inches (approx. 10 x 15 cm) on top.
2. Cut a piece of card from the pearlescent floral card stock to 6.75 inches x 1 inch (approx. 12.2 cm x 2.5cm) and adhere to the card two thirds of the way down. Fix a length of white satin ribbon on top.
3. Attach to a 7×5 white card blank.
4. Die cut the Intricut heart in white and pink card stock. Attach the white heart to the card, positioned to the right. Use the negative spaces from the pink heart to infil the hearts and pattern.
5. Cut ‘21st’ from pink and white card and fix to the card on the left hand side of the horizontal strip fixing the white first and the pink on top to create a shadow effect.
6. Add flower embellishments in the top left corner to finish.