12 DIY Scrabble Tile Gift Ideas
Create the perfect personalised gift for family or friends with these quick and easy DIY scrabble tile craft ideas. Great for Dad this Father’s Day or as a wedding keepsake.
2. Need a Father’s Day gift this year? This beautiful daddy and me frame is sure to please. Buy the bundle here >>
3. Say it with scrabble letters. Find the ‘how to’ on Eighteen 25 >>
4. Looking to make a present for your dad this Fathers day, but struggling to decide what to do? Well look no further!
This memory box frame is great for personalising, so easy to make and something that your dad can treasure forever.
5. I had such a special wedding day and part of that was hanging out with my Dad and him giving me away,
so I wanted to show to him how important that moment was for me. Find out more >>
6. Another fab use for scrabble letters is handmade coasters. Made by Kix Cereal >>
7. Customise your wedding cake using Scrabble tiles. By The Knot >
8. Make personalised Christmas decorations using Scrabble tiles. Find out how >>
9. We love this great idea from Artsy Craftsy Mom! Find out how to make it here >>
10. Create this simple Father’s Day gift using only a frame, photo and Scrabble tiles! By Larissa Another Day >>
11. Say thank you with these creative Scrabble tile peggs. Made by Pen and Paint Blog >>
12. Make it personal with this fab Scrabble letter keyring! Find out how to make it here >>